Injury Report: Johnsson Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Hoping its only something like a Charley Horse (which isn't nice either) as opposed to a muscle tear of some sort. That one angle of the replay showed the Knights player really putting his knee out there. Trash Player.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada

It doesn't sound great... but it's probably precautionary.

Either way if Ennis is ready to go .... even if Johnnson isn't hurt too bad... I'd give him a few extra days to rest. Sucks to do because he's been really good lately... but you don't want to tweak anything and make it worse.

Reactions: Alamo Leafer

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Replay looked like it caught more thigh than knee.

Hope he isn’t hurt, he’s been big for us this year

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Wonder why Auston would say it's not serious if Johnsson was on crutches.
It prob isnt serious but a really bad charlie horse. prob hurt to put pressure on it. Id be surprised if he's on crutches tomorrow. Id sit him next game no matter what. let Ennis get in there.

Guy's a bum he fully did that on purpose. what goes through players heads in situations like this. like comes on.
Kyperos is a moron as well. he should be fired and replaced with someone who can actually form a sentence.

Reactions: supermann_98

Kadrillionaire

Oct 10, 2008
Ottawa
Are replacement-level, regular season only, defensively responsible, fear-inducing fourth liners really that hard for Dubas to find? Or does he not want one?

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Disagree with this logic entirely. I would gladly give up those 2 points to have a healthy Johnsson.
I wouldn't. Johnsson will recover and the leafs will keep winning.
I like the player. Supported him before he came to north America. Want him back in the line up asap, but the name on the front of the jersey is what I cheer for.
Also, that was Vegas' 5th loss in a row? Gallant is going to bag skate the manure out of them. The whole team will suffer for their performance in practice and in the standings.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I don't find the play all that dirty, Johnnson tried jumping out of the way and it cost him. It doesn't look that bad tho. Hopefully not a big injury.

That’s what happens when you’re not willing to take a hit, he should have absorbed it rather than trying to jump out of the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: gtforepro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad