Proposal: Johnsson & 2nd for NYR DeAngelo

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
DeAngelo has had attitude issues in the past, but since he's been with NYR he's been very composed. Also, seemed to take an extra step this season, which is what NYR has been looking for out of him.

TBH, I'd think that's a fair value for Tony, but I think NYR holds onto him. More value to NYR moving forward if he continues to progress.

Unfortunate, though, that they keep playing Staal over him and Pionk. :shakehead

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
DeAngelo has had attitude issues in the past, but since he's been with NYR he's been very composed. Also, seemed to take an extra step this season, which is what NYR has been looking for out of him.

TBH, I'd think that's a fair value for Tony, but I think NYR holds onto him. More value to NYR moving forward if he continues to progress.

Unfortunate, though, that they keep playing Staal over him and Pionk. :shakehead

Staal is a parasite.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Biased though?
Biased? I'm a Flames fan that hates the Rangers and thinks DeAngelo is a little puke with a shitty attitude. But, you literally made up stats and tried to pass them off as fact. I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish by fabricating numbers that anyone can look up... hell you even posted a screen shot of them yourself that showed you made them up.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I've never met Deangelo or seen him play. So I have no opinion of him.

I don't know anything about space exploration, nor do I have an opinion on it, but I plan on spending this afternoon on NASA's forum's discussing my thoughts about it.

D7J2.gif

drewjenks

Oct 1, 2017
Canada
Biased? I'm a Flames fan that hates the Rangers and thinks DeAngelo is a little puke with a ****ty attitude. But, you literally made up stats and tried to pass them off as fact. I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish by fabricating numbers that anyone can look up... hell you even posted a screen shot of them yourself that showed you made them up.

As I said....I was too lazy to do the math & just ball-parked it....there was one +30 year & probably assumed it was a -30 like some others....that accounts for a difference of 60.

Also this whole started with me asking why....not bashing....I know nothing about him.

With that said....the Leafs don't need another offensive d-man.

And Johnsson is dope....he was the best player in the AHL last year.

I wouldn't make this trade straight-up....even without the 2nd.

Thank you.

drewjenks

Oct 1, 2017
Canada
I don't know anything about space exploration, nor do I have an opinion on it, but I plan on spending this afternoon on NASA's forum's discussing my thoughts about it.

D7J2.gif

My original post just asked why he was a big minus though his career.

Than the attacks started.

How are the Nick's doing this year? Any better than the Rangers?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->