Johnson signing with blues

2ForRoughing*

oh. gee, that was the last thing on my mind when I heard this. Fair enough though.

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
ERIC johnson... not MIKE. thats why its in prospects... i cant think of how else this could effect the habs

Mudz

David >> Michkov
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
ERIC johnson... not MIKE. thats why its in prospects... i cant think of how else this could effect the habs

Like it's already said, David Fischer will play more and see some PP time now. But it's also open up a spot at the defense for the WJC. This would be the only time I could watch him, if he can make the team.

The thing is, I was reading some stuff on Fischer and it was clear that Johnson turning pro would help. I read an article where he says it's 50/50 and about one hour later, it's "official". I find it pretty ironic..Oh well... Like I said, good luck EJ and the Blues, I hope he won't back down tomorrow morning.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Does anyone know if Johnson got a clause put in his contract that lets him leave for the WJC's next year? I know he said this after the last wjc's but I don't know if the Blues would agree to this if he's in the NHL. Just wondering.

funktasticblues93

Jun 3, 2006
st. louis mo.
Does anyone know if Johnson got a clause put in his contract that lets him leave for the WJC's next year? I know he said this after the last wjc's but I don't know if the Blues would agree to this if he's in the NHL. Just wondering.

i highly doubt it, if he makes the team out of camp, now if he is sent down, the blues might let him join the team ala fleury with the pens

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
The Blues are going to hold a press conference to formally announce the signing Thursday afternoon. The contract is not completely finished yet - it's largely done, they're finishing the minor details on it so we'll know all of the details in the next day or so.

2ForRoughing*

is there an emoticon for 'mildly amused'? if so, please insert here.

I was doing my best to come up with a Big Lebowski "Johnson" reference but couldn't figure out how to work it into context. This was the best I could do. Not grade A material, I admit. Anyway, you know what they say about a man with two Johnsons...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad