Johnny Manziel entering the AAF

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
My understanding is San Antonio waived their college allocation rights and now he goes through waivers to see if any of the 7 other teams pick him up.

I'm sure someone will want the attention. San Antonio and probably Orlando are the other places where is doesn't make sense.

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
My understanding is San Antonio waived their college allocation rights and now he goes through waivers to see if any of the 7 other teams pick him up.

I'm sure someone will want the attention. San Antonio and probably Orlando are the other places where is doesn't make sense.

Edit: Signs with Memphis

Ex-Alouette Manziel signs with new Alliance league, will join Memphis - Sportsnet.ca

They had first dibs being worst overall at 1-5. Curious to see if there's a bump at the gate there.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Earlier this week CBS picked up two extra games. The first one is week 9 which will now be Manziel's Memphis Express playing in Texas against the San Antonio Commanders in what is always a packed stadium. Should be a pretty good viewing experience, even if the Commanders destroy the Express.

Reactions: Roman Fell

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If they can get him right, bodes well for the NFL futures of those working with him. Although Memphis is one of the 2 worst teams this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->