Johnny Knoxville to Enter WWE Royal Rumble

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Imagine the outrage of hardcore wrestling fans if the WWE actually wrote Johnny Knoxville to win the royal rumble? My god they'd go ballistic.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
With Jake Paul success in boxing, it isnt such impossible. I see him at least in the last 5 pack.
I can't speak for Jake Paul fights, but WWE is scripted, so Johnny Knoxville will finish wherever WWE writes him to finish, lol.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I can't speak for Jake Paul fights, but WWE is scripted, so Johnny Knoxville will finish wherever WWE writes him to finish, lol.

I haven't watched wrestling in 20 years but if I was going to script it for maximum effect I'd toss him out there when the biggest baddest mofo's are all in the ring. Like call his name when you have current equivalent of The Undertaker and Kane and The Big Show and etc etc duking it out.

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
No self respecting wrestling federation would ever let a Hollywood celebrity win a prestigious event when they're just there to promote their movie.
I had stopped watching WCW by that point, but i was still in disbelief when I heard about it later
jack.gif
greddyjerkit.gif
cheddar.gif

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
I haven't watched wrestling in 20 years but if I was going to script it for maximum effect I'd toss him out there when the biggest baddest mofo's are all in the ring. Like call his name when you have current equivalent of The Undertaker and Kane and The Big Show and etc etc duking it out.
That would be hilarious. I just looked for a list of other celebrities who were ever in the RR. I was unaware that Drew Carey (yes, THAT Drew Carey) participated the 2001 Royal Rumble and actually faced off against Kane.

I'm sure Knoxville would put on a MUCH better performance, lol.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
And here I thought he was somewhat serious when he said after the last jackass movie he was going to slow down the physical stuff like this as he is getting older and is having issues all over from all the damage over the years.

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
That would be hilarious. I just looked for a list of other celebrities who were ever in the RR. I was unaware that Drew Carey (yes, THAT Drew Carey) participated the 2001 Royal Rumble and actually faced off against Kane.

I'm sure Knoxville would put on a MUCH better performance, lol.
Yeah, I remember that, it was pretty funny. Drew was in the ring with a couple other guys, they both eliminated each other at the same time. So Drew is standing in the ring by himself and then Kane comes out, and he takes one look at him and hops over the ropes to eliminate himself, lol.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad