Speculation: Johnny Hockey

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
JVR as the main piece is absolutely awful.

It shows really how much of an unnecessary if not lateral move gudreau is for Philly. He'd fill the same role as jvr as a complimentary scorer in Philly and jvr is currently outperforming him in it. I just don't see johnny as a guy you make room for on a team that already has voracek

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
It shows really how much of an unnecessary if not lateral move gudreau is for Philly. He'd fill the same role as jvr as a complimentary scorer in Philly and jvr is currently outperforming him in it. I just don't see johnny as a guy you make room for on a team that already has voracek

Comparing Johnny to jvr because they have similar points per game after 11 and 12 games makes Johnny a lateral move? You’re funny.

Voracek... sure I get your point, but give me a break about JVR vs Johnny.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Gaudreau would instantly be the flyers best offensive player.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
How has Patrick looked this season?

Not great. He's been OK considering he missed all of last year, and there are moments he flashes like he's always had, but he hasn't looked very good all in all. To be fair, the Flyers are an ugly team to watch right now in spite of all of the scoring and winning they're doing. They got 1 line rolling and it's their 3rd line - JVR Laughton Farabee.

Patrick's career thus far has been all half-seasons. 1 middling half followed by a second half of legit 2C play, so hopefully by the 30 game mark or so he's got his legs under him.

Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad