Johnny Gaudreau

Odie

Mar 29, 2009
Boston
fixed

was that Brian Leetch on the ice with Gaudreau, Hayes & Arnold? He even has his Rangers shorts on and #2, he is also a BC alumni

Yup, that was Leetch. Greg Brown was on the ice, too, and Ray Bourque was playing for BU (not in that particular video).

Monahan For Mayor*

Don't know if it's been discussed here yet, but what do you guys think Johnny does next year ?

I'm predicting some big things from him. I think last year was just a taste of what we will see this year. The kid is a super star, and he has superstar skill. He's going to be a human high light reel.

30G-43A-73P-80GP

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
I'll say he ends up close to last year's totals (65-70). He's awesome, but Hudler (or whoever is RW with him and Monahan) isn't likely to finish at the same rate as last year.

Monahan For Mayor*

I'll say he ends up close to last year's totals (65-70). He's awesome, but Hudler (or whoever is RW with him and Monahan) isn't likely to finish at the same rate as last year.

I think that won't be a big factor. Johnny wasn't paired with those guys until what 30 games in ? A full year is just that many more opportunities, more chemistry, and more progression between them. Also the Defence should be better at getting it into the offensive zone this year, bringing even more opportunities. That's how I see it anyways.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I think anywhere from 65-78 points. I know that's fairly broad, but that's where I see him during his career with some big years included as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad