Johnny Gaudreau vs Auston Matthews

Which one

• Johnny Gaudreau

• Auston Matthews

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Auston Matthews built Scotiabank Arena with his bare hands. He also doesn't sleep and feasts only on the flesh of a wolf killed with a sharpened Bauer blade when the moon is full.

Reactions: Kelly and 7even

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
No, I don’t hate the Leafs.

I don't care about your feelings. I'm talking about your posts alone.

I do hate the constant whining of the universe against the Leafs that seems to happen every single thread/poll.

There’s nothing dishonest about that.

People want it both ways. they want take all kinds of shots at the team, but not ever get called on it. It's fine. I don't mind that. It's a natural thing to want to jump into Leaf threads and take shots, but if anyone dares complain, you've got your victim complex billboard ready to pull out. I get it.

trying to paint any reaction or challenging of those type of remarks that you don't like as oversensitivity is a childish tactic.

it's dishonest.

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
all situations p/60 doesn't make sense, since Gaudreau gets way more PP time and it's obviously easier to score on the PP.

5v5
Matthews: 2.96 p/60, 2.52 p1/60
Gaudreau: 2.67 p/60, 2.18 p1/60

PP
Matthews: 6.67 p/60, 5.33 p1/60
Gaudreau: 5.71 p/60, 3.5 p1/60

Matthews is better and younger. Gaudreau is pretty amazing in his own right though
Yup. Taking into account that Matthews is a centre, it’s him all day.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017

People want it both ways. they want take all kinds of shots at the team, but not ever get called on it. It's fine. I don't mind that. It's a natural thing to want to jump into Leaf threads and take shots, but if anyone dares complain, you've got your victim complex billboard ready to pull out. I get it.

trying to paint any reaction or challenging of those type of remarks that you don't like as oversensitivity is a childish tactic.

it's dishonest.
Leafs fans want it both ways. Overrate their players and shove them down everyones throats but don't want anyone to rate them fairly or else they start screaming "leAfS hAtErS"

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Lmao stop with your victim complex. Its pretty obvious Leafs players get the bias here. Its why players who get 2 points in 7 playoff games and havent broken 70 points get compared to Mcdavid and gets paid 11.6 million $.

lol

and there we are.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
There were some valid argument for Matthews but after dumbass gave him that contract, it's Johnny everyday and twice on Sunday.

Reactions: Snowman

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton

it's dishonest.

You don’t care about my feelings but you open up with “We get it you hate the Leafs”.

And you’re the one going on about dishonesty?

Look, it’s what your posts do in most leaf threads. Do you want everyone to just admit how great the Leafs are? I’m pretty sure there is a sub forum for that.

Just re read your posts in this thread. At no point, are you willing to discuss the players. You default to the “everyone is a hater” mindset.

Reactions: Snowman

wasunder

Aug 21, 2014
Johnny Now for this season, but I would take Matthews as a player if I could have either one. But if we include contracts then I would still take Johnny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad