Player Discussion Johnny Gaudreau is really small

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
‘Johnny Hockey’ or … ‘Johnny Ham-And-Cheese’?

Ham and cheese and pasta with butter and Skittles and Mountain Dew... the Johnny Hockey diet!

Who knew I ate like an elite athlete. :sarcasm:

What a shitty article lol... reminds me of some of my essays in school where you ran out of things to write to hit the minimum word requirements.

Anyways, I myself could eat the same food everyday so I can relate to him. Im not picky though.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
This just in, multiple Flames players are unable to play the first pre-season game after sampling authentic Szechuan, citing "lower body injuries" and quotes from teammates about getting spiritual with the "Flaming C".

Reactions: Signature and Snazu

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Reactions: LastWordArmy

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
This just in, multiple Flames players are unable to play the first pre-season game after sampling authentic Szechuan, citing "lower body injuries" and quotes from teammates about getting spiritual with the "Flaming C".
while listening to Johnny Cash Ring of Fire?:laugh:

Reactions: Flames Fanatic

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Nutella is pre-ham n cheese if it happened in his USHL days.

Ham n Cheese is when he was going to Boston College. I first heard the story from Kevin Hayes when he was on Spitting Chicklets a few years ago and he was talking about Johnny before he was Johnny Hockey.

From what I have read he still hasn't really improved his diet when it comes to "healthy" options. He is young enough right now where he can get away with it because you watch him and he never lacks energy. Going forward though if he doesn't change his diet he's not going to perform in his 30's.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Is this the year he gets 30 goals guys? He started the season at a slower goal pace than over the last 20 games or so, I'd say

I really hope so. Kid deserves it.

Last edited:

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Is this the year he gets 30 goals guys? He started the season at a slower goal pace than over the last 20 games or so, I'd say

I really hope so. Kid deserves it.
He's already hit 30 goals before (2015/16, his second year)

Reactions: Sk8M8

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
We would have to trade Monahan. I don't see how else we could make the cap work unless someone takes Wideman.

Trade Wideman for some Priingles. Sign Stamkos. Trade Monahan for Marner. Re-sign Russell 3 year 3.5. Re-sign Ramo for another year.

Gaudreau- Stamkos -Poirier
Marner - Bennett - Jankowski

Brodie - Giordano
Russell - Hamilton
I think our top 6/top4 is better today than that.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I think our top 6/top4 is better today than that.

No kidding Porrier :(

He got Marner correct but not sure if he is any better than Monahan. Gaudreau can do what Marner does but who is going to score without Monahan?

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
No, very quiet regarding an extension. Which either means it's really close or not happening at all. :laugh:

Or maybe it's waiting on a move to have a better idea if the cap is fine or if additional squeezing is required (ie: Tkachuk long term for a 8x8 idea waiting on the Brodie/Kadri trade vs reality where he signed a bridge at 7).

If the Eichel/Tkachuk concept happens, there's a double cap ripple there. If there's other trades in the hopper, the same could happen there as well.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad