Confirmed with Link: John Tavares hits 700 career points

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Congrats on the 40 JT. Thanks for coming, hope you don’t regret it.
If he does end up regretting coming over, my bet is that it may be caused by the 'Me Three.'

Nylander, Matthews, and soon Marner, will take so much of the Cap that surrounding them with above average support players will be nearly impossible! Greedy is what greedy does, and that is... to ruin the finances for others!

KinMan

Jun 28, 2014
Johnny Toronto has been amazing for us. Also, the acquisition is a gift that keeps on giving with regard to reading material on the Islanders forum.

If anyone is good at photoshop, I would love the south park characters rubbing their nipples (from the cable company episode I think?) changed to 2 leafs fans reading islanders forum

Reactions: Sweet Leaf

BayStreetBully

Oct 25, 2007
Toronto
Greatest UFA signing of the decade. Can’t believe NYI just let us rip out their hearts by stealing away their crown jewel.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
That was good to see, good for him and well deserved. Hopefully he gets some success in Toronto. I think he wants it badly as well, pretty certain hes going to be big in the playoffs

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I just checked in on this same thread on main boards to see in the the “troll we cannot name” was there. Lol. I wasn’t disappointed.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
That was good to see, good for him and well deserved. Hopefully he gets some success in Toronto. I think he wants it badly as well, pretty certain hes going to be big in the playoffs

We’re gonna need him to go beast mode if we have any chance against Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad