Youtube: John Scott vs. Adam McQuaid

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Difficult to tell, but I think Scott might have TKO'd (dropped) McQuaid. It looked like Scott landed an uppercut on McQuaid, and McQuaid got stunned.

Last edited:

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Difficult to tell, but I think Scott might have TKO'd (dropped) McQuaid. It looked Scott landed a uppercut on McQuaid, and McQuaid got stunned.

Nope
also, i guess the McQuaid is a spot picker nonsense can be dialed down a notch or two.

But then again morons rarely dial anything down

Bi Coastal Bawse*

What a fantastic post. You couldn't wait the 10 minutes?

It's been like 20 minutes and no video. People ya know usually do this. Make a post and then post the video once it is up. If you don't want to talk about the fight go elsewhere.

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
Love McQuaid. I think neither won and both got punches in. He maybe bailed seeing the position he was in and just went for a take down.

I think Scott caught him with that uppercut at the end. McQuaid bailed out on the fight. Either way, terrible fight. Good to see McQuaid stick up for a teammate though. Where was Thornton? Why wasn't he on the ice?

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I think Scott caught him with that uppercut at the end. McQuaid bailed out on the fight. Either way, terrible fight. Good to see McQuaid stick up for a teammate though. Where was Thornton? Why wasn't he on the ice?

Think it was a line change or something. Thornton and Scott were talking during a face off earlier in the game. 4 refs got in between them. This hit has once again sparked the debate of Bruins need a new enforcer.

GhostofS16*

This hit was very acceptable when Scott Stevens did this to the likes of Shane Willis.

I blame hockey fans for creating this epidemic. Now the NHL needs to fix it or I'll stop buying tickets, stop watching the games on tv, and stop listening on the radio. These hits have to go. Now. I'm getting quite tired of this. Or I'll "finish my check because that is the only way I know how to play" this.

BudMovin*

This hit was very acceptable when Scott Stevens did this to the likes of Shane Willis.

I blame hockey fans for creating this epidemic. Now the NHL needs to fix it or I'll stop buying tickets, stop watching the games on tv, and stop listening on the radio. These hits have to go. Now. I'm getting quite tired of this. Or I'll "finish my check because that is the only way I know how to play" this.

Will you stop posting too?

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
People really did vote for McQuaid on hockeyfights.com... All he did was jumping on Scott and then turtling.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Now you talk. Good job by Mcquaid. Next step is to try to throw a punch and not bailing

Bi Coastal Bawse*

People really did vote for McQuaid on hockeyfights.com... All he did was jumping on Scott and then turtling.

Now you talk. Good job by Mcquaid. Next step is to try to throw a punch and not bailing

McQuaid throw a few bunches and then said **** this. Scott had him against the boards so he did a take down after they both threw some punches.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
He landed two punches, maybe he should have swung his stick like a blind man in a conflict.

yup, 2 punches after the jump.

Did Scott looked for a fight the whole game? I read somewhere that he challenged Thornton? Is that true?

Bi Coastal Bawse*

yup, 2 punches after the jump.

Did Scott looked for a fight the whole game? I read somewhere that he challenged Thornton? Is that true?

Him and Thornton were talking at the center dot but like 3-4 refs told them not to fight or some ****

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad