John Moore Wills Jackets To Shutout

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Recent Jackets call-up and 2009 1st round pick John Moore spent tonight's game against the Detroit Red Wings analyzing the Blue Jackets' system and willing the team to victory from the press box.

"I think they played a hard fought game," the young puck-moving defenseman said, "but it's obvious that my prayers and voodoo rituals helped." He proceeded to explain how, through sheer force of will, he acted as the 7th man for the Jackets tonight and guided them to a pivotal shutout in Joe Louis Arena. "I mean, how else can you explain killing off a 5-on-3 against the Wings for a full minute" he later added.

:sarcasm:

No but seriously, this thread is about him possibly getting his first NHL start tomorrow night against the Edmonton Oilers. He was interesting to watch in the preseason and hopefully will spark our offense.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Lets hope he doesn't use his voodoo magic tomorrow.

Just a heads up though- don't put too much weight into his first game. Edmonton makes players with first games look like the next Sidney Crosby. He will probably put up 2 goals, an assist and a fight.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Lets hope he doesn't use his voodoo magic tomorrow.

Just a heads up though- don't put too much weight into his first game. Edmonton makes players with first games look like the next Sidney Crosby. He will probably put up 2 goals, an assist and a fight.

Yeah Columbus has that effect on rookies too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad