John Forslund named Seattle Kraken TV voice

tank44

Feb 1, 2012
Seattle, WA
In ROOT sports news, the Portland Trailblazers also announced the move to ROOT sports. So another team added the the lineup. Not sure how they will handle nights/times where Kraken & Blzers overlap- geolocation?

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
In ROOT sports news, the Portland Trailblazers also announced the move to ROOT sports. So another team added the the lineup. Not sure how they will handle nights/times where Kraken & Blzers overlap- geolocation?

I've read there will be different channels.

Though, quite strange, IMO, given all the speculation about NBA expansion and Seattle being a lock for one of those teams.

wraparound

May 17, 2014
I remember the dude from when he played on the Bolts. Would you mind giving us some info on why you like him as a hire? Knowing more about him would be great.
outside of his obvious experience as a player of the game, he’s also known for his twitch streaming (which is essentially color commentary) & engagement in community outreach with regard to BIPOC & LGBTQ+ advocacy in the hockey community. having a visible, vocal, active ally in such a high level of the team’s identity underscores Seattle’s commitment to being a forward-thinking franchise focused on pulling this league into the 21st century, and I’m 100% here for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad