John Chayka Chronology

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
He's really done a great job so far this summer. I haven't agreed with every decision, for sure, but I can see the logic behind all of it and I'm upset by none of it. This has been a good start to a new era so far. I was very worried about the implications of the Maloney termination. I rest much more easy now that I've seen what a summer under Chayka looks like. Creative, bold, decisive maneuvers this far.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
He's really done a great job so far this summer. I haven't agreed with every decision, for sure, but I can see the logic behind all of it and I'm upset by none of it. This has been a good start to a new era so far. I was very worried about the implications of the Maloney termination. I rest much more easy now that I've seen what a summer under Chayka looks like. Creative, bold, decisive maneuvers this far.

Agreed. Well said.

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012

What an amazing coup to sign Dawn Braid.

There shouldn't be only hope. Everybody should be excited about Chayka's next moves.

RABBIT

Miss your insight. How are you feeling these days?

I appreciate you hbk. I still lurk as much as i can. I have two jobs now and one is moving much faster than the other, so most of my time is consumed. Good news is I am in much better health than previous years, i appreciate your concern :)

Life is hectic, but good my friend! I am actually about to ask my girlfriend to marry me, been together two years. Just picked out the ring, buying it this friday :naughty:

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I appreciate you hbk. I still lurk as much as i can. I have two jobs now and one is moving much faster than the other, so most of my time is consumed. Good news is I am in much better health than previous years, i appreciate your concern :)

Life is hectic, but good my friend! I am actually about to ask my girlfriend to marry me, been together two years. Just picked out the ring, buying it this friday :naughty:

Great news. Congrats! That's fantastic!

RABBIT

Updated

I hope she says yes. Best of luck.

And she did!!!!

XinUeGT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad