Johan Harju

Hockeyfan4453

Jul 26, 2009
City of Champions
What ever happened to this guy? I was just looking at the Free Agent Thread on the Main Boards and I saw his name. It seemed like Harju was a very promising prospect and a lot of Lightning fans on HFboards really seemed to like him.Ever since the Yzerman regime has come in, it seems like he has disappeared. He put up 53 points with Norfolk in 2011 and has since gone to play in Sweden. Any chances he returns to the NHL?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
What ever happened to this guy? I was just looking at the Free Agent Thread on the Main Boards and I saw his name. It seemed like Harju was a very promising prospect and a lot of Lightning fans on HFboards really seemed to like him.Ever since the Yzerman regime has come in, it seems like he has disappeared. He put up 53 points with Norfolk in 2011 and has since gone to play in Sweden. Any chances he returns to the NHL?

He doesn't want to play in the AHL. He started to give up when he wasn't getting the call ups and as soon at the Ads season was over he ran back to Sweden. He was good enough imo to make it and be an NHL player. It's his own fault he failed.

Unless someone promises him a locked up spot on their NHL roster, he's not coming back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad