Johan Fransson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
He's a pretty save bet to make it as a top 4 defenseman, however his upside is more than that. If everything goes well he might very well become a first pairing Defenseman capable of 35/40 points a season.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
I see him a few times on TV at WJC? Great skaterbut wasn't a stand out D man IMO. You should post on the Sweden Board and someone will give you a better scouting report.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
One of the best skating D-men I've seen on a hockey rink. Tremendous stride gooing booth ways. He have decent hands and a good shoot. Is also a better then averege passer.

A respected old Swedish National Team Coach, Hans Lindbergh, called Fransson the best young defensemen he have seen since Niklas Lidström. Johans have had some injury problems and opted out of the draft two years ago. Johan had a great year last season. Though have had a "soapmore" slump this season. Not allot of confidence. He have also become a father recently.

I think Johan's potential is really high. He dominated some games in the SEL as a 18 y/o with his skating. But there are also allot of questionmarks. Attitude is one. Injurys is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad