Injury Report: Joffrey Lupul

Penalty Kill Icing*

All of Lupul's injuries are freak injuries. Just accident prone more than injury prone.

Going by Carlyle's reaction, he was asking for it.

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 1m
Carlyle frustrated by Lupul injury; wants players to wear shot blockers in practice; some refuse

Leafski

Jun 29, 2011
He wasn't wearing a shot blocker on his skates.

I don't understand why players find it so hard to take steps for their safety.

Visors, Kevlar Socks, Shot Blockers, is it really that hard?

Yeah, there will always be injuries as the gear is imperfect. There will always be gaps between the protection and players can be unlucky (see: lupul's wrist last year). But this is something that is easy to prevent...

Triple Minor

Optimus Reim
Aug 24, 2012
Toronto
mad-at-theinternet.gif

Not again..!!!

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
ok enough of this ****, the guy is injury prone, im done denying it, ffs the guy should be wearing a body blocker made of marble

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
It really pisses me off that players don't take the proper safety measures. I understand maybe not wearing a shot blocker during a game, but seriously just ****ing wear one during practice. It's getting annoying that we're losing guys because of practice and not the actual games played itself.

Players are so ****ing stubborn sometimes.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
ok enough of this ****, the guy is injury prone, im done denying it, ffs the guy should be wearing a body blocker made of marble

You're overreacting to the fullest extent of the word.

Who knows if he's actually injured or not? He took a puck off the foot and is making sure everything is good.

It's like the last time he was "injured". He had to take a practice off but didn't miss a beat in terms of games.

Let's just breath in and wait to get results.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
You're overreacting to the fullest extent of the word.

Who knows if he's actually injured or not? He took a puck off the foot and is making sure everything is good.

It's like the last time he was "injured". He had to take a practice off but didn't miss a beat in terms of games.

Let's just breath in and wait to get results.

That's not how they do things around here.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
He didn't score the last two games so wanted to sit some in order to make yet another big comeback.

P0LiUM

Apr 16, 2012
Halifax
"We're missing a player from literally every offensive line, our injury situation can't possibly get any worse, right?"

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
This is all on Lupul, if he wore the damn protection he wouldn't be hurt. FFS! this pisses me off!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->