Jofa Pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank19

Apr 11, 2005
I have long legs and a thin waist so it's always been hard for me to buy pants that fit properly.
The problem is, if I want them to have proper length I have to buy a larger pant so that it goes down further over my knees but then they're way too bulky. But if I buy the proper size for my waist they're always too short.

I've tried Bauers, CCM's, Reebok, etc but none seem to give me the right fit.

I've read that Jofa is a great pant for what I'm looking for but none of the stores near to me sell these. And I don't want to buy them sight unseen off the web.
Does anyone else know of a pant, like Jofa, that provides the fit I"m looking for. Or, Better yet, can anyone confirm if the Jofa's do have the fit for my body type?

Thanks.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Jofa has merged with Reebok. Like my helmet is Reebok, but on the inside it says "Reebok by Jofa".

I'm fairly certain Reebok's pants are actually made by Jofa.

Hank19

Apr 11, 2005
Battochio30 said:
Jofa has merged with Reebok. Like my helmet is Reebok, but on the inside it says "Reebok by Jofa".

I'm fairly certain Reebok's pants are actually made by Jofa.

You're right, they did buy Jofa. But since then, the pants have changed. I've seen on the web that you can still buy Jofa pants and they look quite different than the Reebok ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->