Recalled/Assigned: Joey MacDonald and Ben Hanowski

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Roger Millions ‏@RogMillions 29m
It appears Ben Hanowski may be on his way to Cgy from Abby as well. #Flames.

Roger Millions ‏@RogMillions 1h
Joey MacDonald appears to be on his way to Cgy to backup Joni Ortio tonight for #Flames

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
THE KIDS ARE COMING!!

seriously awesome for all of them

Cammy Backlund Hudler
Byron Monahan Granlund
Reinhart Colborne Bouma
McGrattan Knight Hanowski

pretty lol but Gaudreau is coming too!

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Both likely in tonight. Flight from Abby to Calgary left under an hour ago

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
So the Heat lose Knight, Reinhart, Hanowski and Granlund, as well as Ortio and MacDonald in short order?

I'm guessing Burke anticipates adding some college players pretty soon.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
THE KIDS ARE COMING!!

seriously awesome for all of them

Cammy Backlund Hudler
Byron Monahan Granlund
Reinhart Colborne Bouma
McGrattan Knight Hanowski

pretty lol but Gaudreau is coming too!

So 3(4 if you count Bouma) out of our top 9 have NHL experience and 4 out of 12 of our forwards had played a season of NHL hockey before this year. Hopefully the kids can step up.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Meh its a rebuild. To be honest since the start of the year I'm most excited for this game as we get to see 9 young players all playing a role on this team. This should be a good test for our guys.

Yeah, I'm very excited to see this one!

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Meh its a rebuild. To be honest since the start of the year I'm most excited for this game as we get to see 9 young players all playing a role on this team. This should be a good test for our guys.

Me too. Itll be exciting to see who steps up, we also need to start thinning the herd a bit and see who steps up to the NHL level.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Me too. Itll be exciting to see who steps up, we also need to start thinning the herd a bit and see who steps up to the NHL level.

Yeah, this is important. Agostino, Arnold, Poirier, Gaudreau (probably), Klimchuk (maybe) and whoever the Flames pick in the first round in the upcoming draft should all be competing for spots with the Heat or the Flames pretty soon. Not enough spots for all of them and the prospects already playing.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Yeah, this is important. Agostino, Arnold, Poirier, Gaudreau (probably), Klimchuk (maybe) and whoever the Flames pick in the first round in the upcoming draft should all be competing for spots with the Heat or the Flames pretty soon. Not enough spots for all of them and the prospects already playing.

Yep, we need to test some of these kind of middle-six players that we are putting on the team right now and see which ones we want to keep long term. Since we just wont have room for all of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad