Confirmed with Link: Joey Keane (2018 - #88th OA) signs ELC

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Great. I kind of think of him as a "helium watch" guy who maybe got a little over-hyped, but the team clearly loves him. Glad he's on board.

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Good luck in Hartford

giphy.gif

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
upload_2019-3-2_3-2-14.png

Section 50.8.d

March 1st is the first day teams can sign unsigned draft choices to an SPC, if that SPC kicks in when the new season starts (July 1st)

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Good signing. Kind of a late cut at training camp and has had a good year. Excellent skater--good skills and plays with some edge.

Reactions: Ori

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
he got shafted by usa hockey w/ the world junior team - hopefully he wasn't mentally impacted by the snub because it had nothing to do with him, it was typical usa hockey politics that regularly sacrifice the most talented in the name of the most connected.

Reactions: Lays

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes it will be interesting to see what he can do for us in the future. He is round 3 #88th overall pick in the 2018 draft. No usa hockey is less pressure to perform later on - so that might work for his advantage. @2014nyr

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Don't let the stats mislead you. He's stuck playing behind Bouchard and Boqvist and there isn't enough powerplay time or ice time to really jack up his production. He was having a solid season in Barrie before the trade to London, and I'll be excited to see him in Hartford next season. Hopefully they'll get their shit together down their with the potential for a big AHL youth movement.

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
Don't let the stats mislead you. He's stuck playing behind Bouchard and Boqvist and there isn't enough powerplay time or ice time to really jack up his production. He was having a solid season in Barrie before the trade to London, and I'll be excited to see him in Hartford next season. Hopefully they'll get their **** together down their with the potential for a big AHL youth movement.
Wanted to post the same. Of course his offensive numbers are down. Would like him to get the same look as Hajek this time next season.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
His numbers in Barrie were on pace to put him at basically exactly the same output as he had the year prior. I was very clear in stating that his numbers have dipped in London because of his reduced role. He's having a good but not great year. That's fine, he has very good tools, so I'm not concerned about the points.

EDIT: I was actually talking about him in a different thread, so my bad. But my points remain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->