Joey Bones's Mock Draft--Drafting Thread !!(FINISHED--ANNOUNCEMENT #618)!!

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Posted this up last night....

I wanted to get your opinions on something real quick. I feel like this mock won't be finished in time by Friday so what I was thinking was if there are selections to still be picked by like say 4:00 pm eastern standard time on Friday, I'll auto the best players available for what each team needs in their system and prospect pool. Let me know what you guys think if it comes down to that. Hopefully everyone can pick in a hurry so we have time to converse at the end.

Thanks for reading. Almost there, no turning back now!!

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
:stars auto select LW: Andrei Kuzmenko

I'm now going to put the time to select to a drastic 2 hours so this could get done as soon as possible. I'm sorry to all who won't be able to pick, but I hope everyone is okay with their auto'd picks if need be. Any questions PM me.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
large.png

With the 197th overall pick in the 2014 NHL Entry draft, the Columbus Blue Jackets select, from the Kamloops Blazers in the WHL, Collin Shirley!

tim-bozon.jpg

---------------

16. Nikita Scherbak, Saskatoon (WHL)
47. Lucas Wallmark, Lulea (SHL)
77. Dmitrii Sergeev, Kitchener (OHL)
107. Emil Johansson, HV-71 (SHL)
197. Collin Shirley, Kamloops (WHL)

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Fellas there are only 11 picks left in the mock before the draft. I feel there is not enough time for everyone to select before the draft happens, so therefore I'll be auto'ing the rest of the picks via 2:1 NA/EURO players with 1 NA goalie being selected every other re-up. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of not selecting for the rest of the draft, but if there is a player still available that wasn't picked and you would like to switch the players then please PM me and I'll make it happen. This only goes for the people who couldn't select before this announcement (so starting from Minnesota at pick #199).

Thank you to all who stuck with this mock draft. I hope you all had a lot of fun! I sure did enjoy it and will probably make another one of these for next years draft.

Thanks again and hope your team does well at the real draft. :)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad