Joensuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Further off-topic bs posts will result in warnings. Stay on topic. Questions? PM me.

X-SHARKIE

I'm not on it by any means, but i'm not fully off the Joensuu band wagon, but i'm running out of patience. A dismal U-18's last year really put the icing on the cake, the kid just seems to have peeked early and now is struggling to keep up with the higher end of his peers.

This tournament is do or die for me with him. I hope he plays hard against the Americans.

Anyone else think he may be a Jakub Koreis prospect? People fall in love with his size mostly, and they like the side dressings but in the end he's a man amongst boys and once the others catch up to him physically he tends to disapear?

aceshigh81

Aug 14, 2004
Finland
I know nothing about prospects. But he is The Boy of the Decade in my favourite team. He was only 15 when he was lifted in majors for the first time. Skating, not bad for his size. Stickhandling looks fine. He is only 18, so he may still improve a lot. Hopefully, it happens soon. There is still missing something that he would be a first-round-pick. There´s still games left in WJC (also ´07) and in his career. But things must be happen, that is so simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->