Joel Lundqvist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
The season starts in three days and Joel will probably be among the top scorers in the SEL this year. A good scorer with soft hands and great playmaking. He is also very dirty, something that his 113 PIM from last season shows. Actually one of the most penalized players in the SEL. Lets hope he puts up the same great numbers this year. :D

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
good player, poor skater tough.
I would definitely rank stars prospect Loui Eriksson ahead of Lundqvist, at this point.

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site

Predatore said:
good player, poor skater tough.
I would definitely rank stars prospect Loui Eriksson ahead of Lundqvist, at this point.

One thing im pretty amazed by is the fact i´ve never seen any discussions on this forum about his big time talented brother Henrik Lundqvist who is probably the most talented goalkeeper to come from Sweden in decades... He is born 82 and is SEL best goalkeeper, just one year older than the hyped Lehtonen.
NOT implying that he is better than Lehtonen cause that would be lying, but there is a slight possibility he´ll end up even better than Lehtonen.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
I have been hyping Lundqvist a bit earlier here at the boards, but I don't think a lot of people payed attention :)

nah..seriously... Lundqvist is a great prospect for sure and most definitely among the top 4, top 5 Swedish prospects right now.
I consider him being slightly more talented than Tellqvist, but obviously Tellqvist is ahead of him right now... having already played in the AHL.

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
I guess we will se what Henrik is really capable of this season when he doesn't have to share the job with Norrena.

Reactions: super6646
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad