Recalled/Assigned: Joel Hanley recalled from Tucson

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
He's that guy. With the face. He plays hockey. Yeah I've never heard of him either.

Meh, I'm okay with Wood/Capo staying in Tucson and riding the wave of success. Hanley's just gonna be the seventh man who can easily ride the pine (and most likely won't see any action at all).

Yup, a recall who is only going to be a healthy scratch is the job for someone like this, someone to actually play would be capo or wood.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Yup, a recall who is only going to be a healthy scratch is the job for someone like this, someone to actually play would be capo or wood.

I think there's one other layer in between where if it's only a couple games but the guy might need to play, someone like Campbell makes more sense than a prospect.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I think there's one other layer in between where if it's only a couple games but the guy might need to play, someone like Campbell makes more sense than a prospect.
Yup, I think in general if there's a strong chance the player will just be sitting in the press box don't use a prospect.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Meh, I'm okay with Wood/Capo staying in Tucson and riding the wave of success. Hanley's just gonna be the seventh man who can easily ride the pine (and most likely won't see any action at all).

True, but I would have liked to see Wood for the sake of just seeing what we have, but if they are not going to play him, leave him in Tucson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad