Joel Edmundson whats the news?

Sep 18, 2009
surprising not one thread on him, yet he will be one of our most important playoff players. Who has the scoop? ALL the podcasts/shows that I saw never mentioned a peep about his injury and status.
Dunno
1712120365543.png

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Last Keefe spoke about him he was week to week but expected to be back before the playoffs. The same with Liljegren.

Is there a more iconic duo than the Leafs and their trade deadline acquisitions getting immediately injured?

His job is to have pucks shot at him and take abuse in the corner, he’s gonna be in a perpetual state of day to day after 70 games of that.

Reactions: Jmo89

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
His job is to have pucks shot at him and take abuse in the corner, he’s gonna be in a perpetual state of day to day after 70 games of that.
Funny thing about that is he's never made it to the 70 game mark in a regular season.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Really the only things left for the 7 games of reg season hockey

1) can matthews get to 70 goals
2) Can nylander get to 100 pts
3) can leafa get 100 pts as a team

Besides those 3 things nothing else really matters as we have spot #3 locked and wont get either 1 or 2 seed.

Bring Edmunson back last game of reg season to warm up for R1

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
Really the only things left for the 7 games of reg season hockey

1) can matthews get to 70 goals
2) Can nylander get to 100 pts
3) can leafa get 100 pts as a team

Besides those 3 things nothing else really matters as we have spot #3 locked and wont get either 1 or 2 seed.

Bring Edmunson back last game of reg season to warm up for R1
Don't care at all about regular season personal/team milestones. Getting healthy, staying healthy, attention to team defence, chemistry between linemates/defensive pairings and having the coach start using his brain are what I would like to see.

ANDI P IS CUTE

Oct 7, 2009
Windsor On
was it a concussion? when did he leave the game or did he finish his last game? i forget.. any video of his last game and possible play that injured him?

if keefe puts the lines in the blender after the playoffs start hes an idiot.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Last Keefe spoke about him he was week to week but expected to be back before the playoffs. The same with Liljegren.

Is there a more iconic duo than the Leafs and their trade deadline acquisitions getting immediately injured?
I wish man like what the heck other teams medical either playing games or players not saying sheet when they should.... Heck it's probably what we already know every damn team besides like 2 random blowouts a year come to play us hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad