HF Habs: Joel Bouchard: The BeauCHar Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Eh, no need to make it personal. Weise is just giving his opinion and the editor made a bad clip out of it to get clicks.

It's his own show though.
https://www.youtube.com/c/HabsTonight/about
Join NHLer Dale Weise for a new interactive show, where we talk, tweet, comment and video chat to Habs and hockey fans around the world. Habs Tonight is an online community led by NHLer Dale Weise and his team of passionate fans and content creators who love the Montreal Canadiens.

He should look at getting a new editor if they put him in a bad light. :laugh:

EDIT: He's not really making it look better on twitter when people asked him about it:

Last edited:

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Saying he wouldn't want him anywhere close to his prospects means Bouchard, in Weises' opinion, is not qualified for the job he's currently doing. Making such a statement and then refusing to give a reason is weird and coming from a player that was utterly uninspiring in his time with Laval, it creates a suspicion that Weise is just bitter.

It might very well be the case that Bouchards' style is ill-suited for an NHL squad, but the farm team is a different case entirely. Is there a young player in Laval that DIDN'T get better with time?

Reactions: Andrei79

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
The thing with Bouchard is that we're only starting to see the results this year. Last year, young players and veterans had their fair share of struggles. So, it's not like it was all roses.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#Bouchard&Hillis

upload_2021-4-26_19-37-9.png

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
The thing with Bouchard is that we're only starting to see the results this year. Last year, young players and veterans had their fair share of struggles. So, it's not like it was all roses.

Vets struggled because they were not buying in what Bouchard was doing. I remember at one point they were all injured or called up and Bouchard said it was the best the team played all year to that point. The vets that replaced them were doing good until injuries and Covid.

Reactions: ItzaGreat

iamtalbot

Oct 18, 2007
What's more likely with bouchards contract finishing:

Him being named head coach or GM?

If Marc lis let go I'd say GM. If Marc is kept and habs eliminated early under ducharme I'd say coach.

Since it's up to molson to decide Marc's fate I'm going with Bouchard as next coach.

.... ah who am I kidding it's the habs si Bouchard will be scooped up as coach by Seattle or pheonix

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
Bouchard is great where he is... he is really great with the young pro's... if anything I could see him adding some credentials in the development area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad