Player Discussion Joel Armia

Status
Not open for further replies.

petri tuomi

Nov 2, 2018
Kotkaniemi is a good and promising player. I already wrote that Armia has been a much better player at the same age.
Winnipeg forgot his talent at the attack end.
really gorgeous insights into the feats and an accurate wristwatch.
but he has become a defensive attacker and the role fits Jope.
coach's dream player.
After an injury to Joppe, the opponent could make four goals. accident or whether Joppe was absent?

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Kotkaniemi is a good and promising player. I already wrote that Armia has been a much better player at the same age.
coach's dream player.
After an injury to Joppe, the opponent could make four goals. accident or whether Joppe was absent?

Missing a ~15 minute TOI winger is never the main reason for the defense to crumble like that. Armia is a beast of a backchecker but I think we can survive without him. Having both him and Byron sidelined isn't helping things out, though.

petri tuomi

Nov 2, 2018
coach's dream player.
After an injury to Jopie, the opponent could make four goals. accident or whether Jopen was absent?

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Once he is back, I would like to try Hudon - Peca - Armia.

Chaput is good on faceoffs, but he doesnt bring anything else

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Once he is back, I would like to try Hudon - Peca - Armia.

Chaput is good on faceoffs, but he doesnt bring anything else

Well the fact that he doesn't constantly get pushed around and end up on on his rear end has to be considered bringing something when you compare him to Peca.

I have D-lo, Agostino, Hudon, and Peca fighting for the last wing spot, if we're ever 100% healthy.

Hudon Chaput Armia/Shaw (whover is not in the top 9 - the Finnish line may be reunited and Byron may steal Shaw's spot on the first line)

euhchepas

Jan 16, 2015
... And Byron goes where ? And Shaw goes where ?

pretty easy you go back to what worked at the start of the season on the top 3 lines and shaw goes back to the 4th line

drouin domi byron
tatar danault gallagher
lehkonen kotkaniemi armia
agostino chaput shaw

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
pretty easy you go back to what worked at the start of the season on the top 3 lines and shaw goes back to the 4th line

drouin domi byron
tatar danault gallagher
lehkonen kotkaniemi armia
agostino chaput shaw

CJ already seeing this but he might flip flop Armia Shaw for a couple of games. (conditioning)

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Even if Armia comes back and plays on the 4th line he'll still get a lot of minutes. The 4th line plays around 10-12 minutes a game, plus he plays a lot of PK minutes and was on the PP.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Also agree. I'm very much interested to see a healthy roster and how it unfolds. Juulsen and Armia slot in where?

I think Juulsen will be in the bottom pairing and since we have three working C-RW combinations right now, I think Armia will find himself in the 4th line. It's probably good to let them play a little softer minutes after these injuries anyway.

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad