News Article: Joe Vitale Recounts Concussion Horror

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
So glad to hear Joey V is doing better. Such a shit way to have his career end.

Also, kudos to Don Maloney for helping in facilitating his recovery in St. Louis.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Excellent read. I remember that night, days before my boy was born, I turned to my wife and said holy shit, just ham on. And then miller and that right connected. I think we all knew it wasn’t good.

Loved Vitale. Just an all around great great dude. Glad to see the progression.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Joey Victory was all balls to the wall. Helluva player. Glad he’s doing better.

When those gloves came off I nearly **** my pants. One of those moments where I just knew it would be bad. Miller is a bad, bad man. One of those times where you wish your bravest player was a little less brave.

I still remember reading your comment after, I believe it went something like: You brave, stupid, stupid man. Damn Shame - imo Miller had no just cause to instigate in that scenario.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Joey Victory was all balls to the wall. Helluva player. Glad he’s doing better.

When those gloves came off I nearly **** my pants. One of those moments where I just knew it would be bad. Miller is a bad, bad man. One of those times where you wish your bravest player was a little less brave.

Same here. I'm sure we can see our responses in the GDT, but you just knew it wasn't going to end well and he just kept his face wide open for a shot. That was rough to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad