Joe Pavelski to possibly be named Sharks Captain before end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great John Scott

#Trade4JohnScott
Aug 23, 2014
I think it's high-time the Sharks stop awarding the captaincy to our best players. It'll only ever get stripped from them anyway after some inevitable playoff collapse. Give it to John Scott, that way nobody will question when they take it away from him. :sarcasm:

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
This should've happened earlier if you ask me. I would go with this if I was the Sharks.

C - Pavelski
A - Couture
A- Vlasic

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
I think it's high-time the Sharks stop awarding the captaincy to our best players. It'll only ever get stripped from them anyway after some inevitable playoff collapse. Give it to John Scott, that way nobody will question when they take it away from him. :sarcasm:
It's easy enough to give John Scott the captaincy but who is man enough to take it away from him?

GreatGonzo

Surrounded by Snowflakes
May 26, 2011
South Of the Tank
I don't think anyone deserves it on this sharks team right now. But they have been hyping up Pavs all year so it makes sense. I just don't see him being the leader they want him to be, he's not going to miraculously get better at hockey with a C on him.

who_me?

Oct 7, 2003
they need to jettison Thornton and Marleau before naming a new captain.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I don't think anyone deserves it on this sharks team right now. But they have been hyping up Pavs all year so it makes sense. I just don't see him being the leader they want him to be, he's not going to miraculously get better at hockey with a C on him.

Is it because they're all losers?

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
7 years later :laugh:

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad