Celebrity Death: Joe Jackson dead at 89

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
A man has died. Show some respect.

as a survivor of child abuse I respectively disagree and I posted a 4 minute video of Michael talking about it.

And then we have Latoya's allegations. Between her allegations and then what Michael and his brother went through

saying "gone to early" he was a nasty piece of work and we are getting the stories from his family not strangers

I personally believe that the abuse he laid affect michael and caused him to go down the wrong path in decisions making

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
A man has died. Show some respect.

This is hilarious considering your post in the "Ruthless Obituary" thread a few weeks back.

You said....

Too ****ing bad. Sounds like the old ***** deserved it. Be an ******* in life and you'll be treated like an ******* in death. Like the obit said, the world is a better place without this ****ing *****.

Yet now somehow a man who abused his children psychologically and physically just so he could make a buck off of them (like elephants in a circus) deserves respect???

Ok bud. :shakehead

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
This is hilarious considering your post in the "Ruthless Obituary" thread a few weeks back.

You said....

Yet now somehow a man who abused his children psychologically and physically just so he could make a buck off of them (like elephants in a circus) deserves respect???

Ok bud. :shakehead

Yes Joe Jackson wasn't the greatest person but keep in mind that beating your child was common back in those days. Michael himself said that he was a better man because of it. Joe loved his kids and Michael forgave him.

That bitch in the obituary on the other hand never seemed to make any effort to reconnect with her kids. She abandoned them and never looked back. f*** her.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Yes Joe Jackson wasn't the greatest person but keep in mind that beating your child was common back in those days. Michael himself said that he was a better man because of it. Joe loved his kids and Michael forgave him.

That ***** in the obituary on the other hand never seemed to make any effort to reconnect with her kids. She abandoned them and never looked back. **** her.

not to the level he took it to

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Gimme a break. Just because something was "common back in the old days" doesn't make it ok or good.

Look at how many women smoked cigarettes and drank while pregnant 40-50 years ago. Or hell, Sigmund Freud swore for years that "cocaine could be used to cure various mental and physical ailments."

And MJ saying that "he was a better man because of the abuse he endured" is typical. As let's be honest, nobody in their right mind would say that and well...they didn't call him "Whacko Jack-O" for nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad