Joakim Ryan and Matt Killian

NHL Fanatik*

Both of these guys were/are NJ high school hockey defensemen, Ryan for CBA, and Killian for Delbarton School. I'm just wondering from anyone familiar with them, what is their draft potential for 2011. I know Ryan left CBA and is playing in the USHL now, so what would you project them as in the 2011 draft?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
killian is a top 3 round talent..has size and tools to merit this pick. has filled in with the USNDP and looked solid from my viewings. I expected more from the buzz I heard wih him, but he played a solid all around game. nice prospect to keep an eye on.

as fpr Ryan, he has dropped off some and though he might get drafted, I would be shocked if it was before the 4th round. lots of holes in his game but has the size and build to tempt a gm to pick him in June.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
killian is a top 3 round talent..has size and tools to merit this pick. has filled in with the USNDP and looked solid from my viewings. I expected more from the buzz I heard wih him, but he played a solid all around game. nice prospect to keep an eye on.

as fpr Ryan, he has dropped off some and though he might get drafted, I would be shocked if it was before the 4th round. lots of holes in his game but has the size and build to tempt a gm to pick him in June.

**** no way. I played club hockey with Matt a few years ago, and he was good, but i didn't think he was THAT good. That's crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad