Love his back checking effort

Its bergeronesque

No other way to say it

No wonder Cassidy likes him

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
seems an almost perfect 13th forward... can play the 3 positions... can move up the lineup... doesnt make a ton of bonehead mistakes

is affordable

I dont want to see him playing a majority of games in the starting 12 next year but I like him as a member of our team and good playoff depth

Reactions: Tbaybruin

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
He has been great, elite at the PK, fantastic forechecker. He was never brought in to score, so to pick on that is cherry picking at its best. Blocks a slapper with 40 seconds left in a 3-0 game, warrior. He is Paille.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Good series overall, but a terrible game 6. If everyone is healthy up front I look at putting in Noel Acciari for him in game one

He’s one of our main PKers and the 4th line has been great since Kuraly came back

Wagner has done nothing to stay in the lineup Nordstrom should be going nowhere

If 55 is healthy

20-55-52 is our 4th line

aguineapig

In 1970 the Cup was thought to be won in the Eastern final, as the West was just a couple years post expansion. The B's and Hawks squared off in Eastern final and as they tied with 99 points a piece and the Hawks were favorites in some quarters. But Eddie Westfall shadowed the Golden Jet thru series going as far as to the dry cleaners to pick up his uniforms. B's swept 'em, Hull ( Bobby, not Dennis) finished with a paltry two assists, and of course the B'S went on to sweep Blues for Cup. I think Nordy could take Aho on in similar fashion, thought Bergy's line would but Nordy could do the defensive job without sparing offense and free up Bergy & mates. Carlo would have to be other chess piece of course this would be a lot easier on home ice with last change.

False Start

May 8, 2018
"Blocking a shot hurts, but a goal against hurts more"

- Said Nordstrom according to a Canes fan.

Perfect defensive 4th liner. Love the effort, speed, and IQ.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Nordy forces penalties against him by his relentless forechecking. He is like a mosquito in a tent and players get peeved. Next thing we know Bergy and the boys are out getting a power play goal. In a way he is getting an assist from the bench.

dtam83

Jun 8, 2011
Boston
he's a great 4th liner. Getting coyle and mojo has definitely allowed everyone to slide into their correct lines

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
The 4th line hasn't missed a beat with him on it. Good for Nordy... he's been playing hustle hockey for most of these playoffs.

Reactions: TwineTickler

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I thought he was sort of meh on that fourth line to start the playoffs.

But man has he turned it on this series. Last night he was a man possessed. Him and Kuraly were working people. Wagner was taking the beating behind the net and these two were working walls and zone entries.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Nords has a motor on him- I like him because he never stops working, does his best to play physical even as a not very big guy, never takes a shift off: gets decked twice in the same shift last night and still sets up Wagner for a goal. Plus he's a great defensive player and top notch penalty killer. Sweeney killed it with this signing.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
What a pick-up by the bruins. Was the best player on the ice last night. Flashes some skill from time to time. The 4th line has a little of everything creating havoc all night long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad