Waived: Joakim Andersson

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
the #1 reason i think so many were hoping he would get claimed was simply so that he wouldnt suit up for us ever again and we could/would recall someone better/different

this one stings more than the kindl waiving as at least with him you could blame the contract

clearly the wings have a lot of unvaluable roster players

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
Yep, team is loaded with players that have no value. Kenny cannot even get late round picks with the guys that he would be willing to part with.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Yep, team is loaded with players that have no value. Kenny cannot even get late round picks with the guys that he would be willing to part with.

Who cares really most teams have guys that pass through waivers . Bury off the cap

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Holland can't win on this board.

Waive a guy that has no place on our team, and he gets claimed? We lost an asset due to mismanagement!

Waive a guy that has no place on our team and he passes? We have too much garbage on the team, mismanagement!

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
Holland can't win on this board.

Waive a guy that has no place on our team, and he gets claimed? We lost an asset due to mismanagement!

Waive a guy that has no place on our team and he passes? We have too much garbage on the team, mismanagement!

My comment was more of a statement of fact. Kenny is the GM. The GM cannot get picks for NHL/AHL tweeners. I did not intend to give Holland a hard time I was stating a fact that players like that can be found anywhere and have no real value to a team and Grand Rapids and the Wing's 4th line are loaded with them. Guys on this board want to trade away these players for something but they have no worth.

Frankly except for the cleary situation and given JFK and BigE too much money I have few complaints with his body of work.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
This is what happens when you waive players that aren't good at anything. Nobody claims them.

Step two is actually getting him off the damn roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->