Prospect Info: Joël Teasdale (QMJHL Rouyn-Noranda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Then waked for sure . Alain we need to give him time, but on what we saw already he looked to have more NHL potential then Alain . Alain might score more in minors however

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
With this contract and Brooks' how many contracts does this put us at?? t

Neither contract counts against the limit of 50 until next year. Cale Fleury's would. We are still at 47 until we sign Fleury, Ward or Després

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Well, we know one thing about this kid. He can motor. That's a good start, especially in today's game. Lets see how much he build on top of that.

I'm happy he got signed.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
20 pts in 13 games since trade to Rouyn. Could turn into decent signing. Should make Laval next yr.

Including 11 goals and a +16 in those 13 games.

Makes you wonder what his stats would be if he would have started the year off with a more talented team like Rouyn. He might be able to score 40 goals this year as he has another 16 games left and already 30 goals. Had be been with Rouyn all year, he may have ended up with 45-50 goals.

If he develops properly, I can see him as very valuable 3rd or 4th liner for the Habs in the next couple of years.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Including 11 goals and a +16 in those 13 games.

Makes you wonder what his stats would be if he would have started the year off with a more talented team like Rouyn. He might be able to score 40 goals this year as he has another 16 games left and already 30 goals. Had be been with Rouyn all year, he may have ended up with 45-50 goals.

If he develops properly, I can see him as very valuable 3rd or 4th liner for the Habs in the next couple of years.

This is where having Joël Bouchard un Laval makes me hopeful for our prospects.

In an interview a week or two ago, he was asked about Teasdale's success this season, seeing as he played under Bouchard in Blainville. He said he's not surprised as he's a hard worker and all that. They asked him about having him in Laval next year, Bouchard said he spoke with Teasdale and told him that he should come in ready because he won't be easy on him at all.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
This is where having Joël Bouchard un Laval makes me hopeful for our prospects.

In an interview a week or two ago, he was asked about Teasdale's success this season, seeing as he played under Bouchard in Blainville. He said he's not surprised as he's a hard worker and all that. They asked him about having him in Laval next year, Bouchard said he spoke with Teasdale and told him that he should come in ready because he won't be easy on him at all.

I like that Bouchard is a bit of hard ass

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I like that Bouchard is a bit of hard ass

More importantly, he's fair. Anybody who talks about him says how fair he is.

Alzner was very complimentary of him. Mete loved his time being coached by Bouchard.

He spoke about Evans and Vejdemo earlier in the season. Apparently, he told them that he will be tough on them because his goal is to help them become 15-year NHL'ers.

Both of those players are bright spots for Laval. Evans being more offensively promising. But Vejdemo has been having a solid rookie season.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
More importantly, he's fair. Anybody who talks about him says how fair he is.

Alzner was very complimentary of him. Mete loved his time being coached by Bouchard.

He spoke about Evans and Vejdemo earlier in the season. Apparently, he told them that he will be tough on them because his goal is to help them become 15-year NHL'ers.

Both of those players are bright spots for Laval. Evans being more offensively promising. But Vejdemo has been having a solid rookie season.
Love to hear this about our coach in the AHL......boy we needed to have this happen, a guy who develops talent, unlike Sly ruining it.

Does Teasdale have decent speed/wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad