JJ Daigneault - Larry Robinson you're not qualified for this job Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Statement from JJ Daigneault

"Fans, for the past 5 years plus, you have been reading about the great break I got. Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. I have been in arenas since my youth, have all my hair, even have hair on my forehead, am a millionaire several times over and have received nothing but scorn for my nepotistic fortunes.

Look at this grand organization. Which of you wouldn’t consider it the highlight of his career just to associate with them for even one day? Sure, I’m lucky. Who wouldn’t take the money when you can have a guaranteed job thanks to Mark Bergevin? Also, the magnate of a beer and condo empire, Geoff Molson? To have spent five years with that wonderful fellow who picks up pucks, Dan Lacroix? To have cheated my way at daily card games with Captain Kirk Muller? Then to have spent several years with that outstanding mangler, that cunning toenail flicker, the best flatulent, maker of better persons, Michel Therrien? Sure, I’m lucky.

When you can steal a job from Larry Robinson, a man who would give his right arm to have MY job — that’s something. When fans on social media, on the radio, remind me on a weekly basis how is it that I can produce putrid results and never get fired — that’s something. When you can pretend as I do, to be coaching when in fact I am a locker room snitch for Marc — that’s something. When you can do what I do for as long as I have done it and have never won anything as a coach — it’s a blessing. When you can do all of this, and flaunt it in people's faces knowing there will never be a consequence for my actions, I say, why the hell not — that’s got to be the finest con job I have ever seen done.

So I close in saying that I might have been given a fantastic break, but you have to admit, having childhood friends in high places gives you an awful lot to live for. Thank you.”

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Bergevin already fired Michel, no way he’s going to fire his childhood friend.

Jean-Jacques is here to stay and Bergevin is a tremendous friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad