Jiri Sekac scores a pretty goal vs the LA Kings

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
I love it when habs fans proclaim a player a "stud" after 24 games. Oh hes 22 and 3 inches taller? Ok, he can bust like the rest of them. :laugh:

We'll see, but players like Brunner and Brunstrom were hyped because of their offensive skills which ended up not translating very well to the NHL, Sekac brings offense but his defensive game is already (almost) as good as Plekanec and he's our most physical top 9 forward (maybe that's not saying much but still).

He's also one of fastest skater on the team, behind only Bournival, Weise and Paches

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
I love it when habs fans proclaim a player a "stud" after 24 games. Oh hes 22 and 3 inches taller? Ok, he can bust like the rest of them. :laugh:

Like the Flames with Johnny hockey.;)
Or the Oilers with a guy that hasn't even played a game in the NHL.

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
Well you guys are overhyping him much, I understand why some people are annoyed. It's not like undrafted euro players don't have history of coming to America at an certain age, having 1 or 2 decent seasons and then disapearing. I love Sekac, he's my new favourite habs. I love his game but I don't have high expectations knowing the Brunner and Brunnstrom cases. I hope he proves me wrong and have a long and successful career with the habs. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad