Jiri Sekac scores a pretty goal vs the LA Kings

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Oh and to the people saying it's not thread worthy, this is the MAIN BOARD, half the threads in here are not worthy depending on who you're cheering for let's be honest.

Just live and let live smh.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
Lol, if that was Karlsson instead of Doughty on that 1on1 no one would hear the end of it. Even though Doughty was playing difficult bouncing puck.

When do you ever see Karlsson involved in a one on one in his own end.:laugh:

Last edited:

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario
My reaction to this goal
hAZF90i.gif

CaptainKelowna

Jan 12, 2006
Montreal
Lol, if that was Karlsson instead of Doughty on that 1on1 no one would hear the end of it. Even though Doughty was playing difficult bouncing puck.

Imagine if it was Subban instead of Doughty.

Doughty looked like a pylon on Ryan's goal with a complete misread, and Sekac made him look stupid here. But he's Drew Doughty, he's not prone to mistakes.

I still think he's the best in the business.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
Signing this guy as UFA was like getting a retroactive 2010 first round draft pick. He's very good and a complete player. He's definitely a huge upgrade on all the washed up veterans Bergevin salary dumped/let go this year (Moen, Gionta, Bourque).

OneSharpMarble said:
Brunner first season
44gp 12g 14a

Sekac
24gp 6g 6a

Wow incredible, Sekac is obviously future HOFer!

Well Brunner was 26 when he joined the NHL, to Sekac's 22. Brunner is also a dwarf by HFboards standards, and would get sacrificed like a goat on the Habs board for that reason.

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009

Them Sens fans. Always lacking attention needing to bring up Karlsson... :shakehead Doughty is usually pretty good defensively (better than Karlsson, but everybody knows that). This was just a very bad game for the Kings defense and they were already loosing 5-2 with less than 5 minutes. Don't blame him for not giving his 110% there. The game was already over.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

********. Karlsson DID do that the night before and no one said a word. This goal was emblematic of the Kings all night though :laugh: Still a great effort by Sekac.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Best ? Hardly

Pacioretty.. Galchenyuk, plekanec, Gallagher ...

But yeah he's really good . He definitely look like he could become a solid 2nd liner with 50pts potential

for the last 15 games or so, he's actually been our best forward

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Brunner first season
44gp 12g 14a

Sekac
24gp 6g 6a

Wow incredible, Sekac is obviously future HOFer!

Big difference in their ages. Brunner was already at his best when he came over while Sekac still has a couple years before he reaches his potential.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
It was alright, i've seen much less worthy goals posted here (Like the crummy AO goal a few weeks back when he missed the net and it took a lucky bounce off the boards.

Danadiens

Apr 20, 2004
Haha I've never understood the main board's obsession with saying X is not thread worthy. I mean, why the **** would you care?

We have a most mispelled names thread out there, and people actually complain about a thread on a nice hockey play.

You people...

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Signing this guy as UFA was like getting a retroactive 2010 first round draft pick. He's very good and a complete player. He's definitely a huge upgrade on all the washed up veterans Bergevin salary dumped/let go this year (Moen, Gionta, Bourque).

Well Brunner was 26 when he joined the NHL, to Sekac's 22. Brunner is also a dwarf by HFboards standards, and would get sacrificed like a goat on the Habs board for that reason.

Big difference in their ages. Brunner was already at his best when he came over while Sekac still has a couple years before he reaches his potential.

I love it when habs fans proclaim a player a "stud" after 24 games. Oh hes 22 and 3 inches taller? Ok, he can bust like the rest of them. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->