Jiri Hudler has basically missed the whole season due to an 'illness'. Can it spread?

thegongshow

Oct 18, 2014
What does this guy have, ebola or something? Dude has been out for forever with 'flu like symptoms', although it is safe to assume at this point it is probably something much more serious. Is this something the NHL/Stars should be concerned about due to a potential contagion? The NHL already had a bad problem with mumps.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Honestly I doubt it. At this point I'm more concerned that it's something non-contagious but serious since they have no idea what's wrong with him. When someone is sick for weeks and the tests aren't showing anything that seems worse than just having the mumps or something. Or maybe something like Stralman where it almost didn't get caught because it was a rare thing. Hope they figure this out and he's well again soon.

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Makes you wonder do they know what it is and they're just not saying it to protect the players privacy ?

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Honestly, had forgotten about him.

Really hasn't seemed to catch the attention of many..

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Does he have mono? That kept Toffoli out for a couple months.

I thought that's what it was for the first few weeks but the latest update on Nov. 6 said that tests weren't showing anything which wouldn't be the case if it were mono(I don't think).

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
It's the t-virus. He's going to come back 7 feet tall and with unlimited stamina.

And then Seguin will be like

xaPphDa.png

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I hope Huds is okay and they figure out what is wrong soon. I always really liked him and was hoping he would bounce back with a healthy season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad