Czech Republic: Jiri Hříbal of KLH Chomutov, born 1937, any info?

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under
Hi. This guy played a number of seasons in the czechoslovak top division in the 1950ies and 1960ies and seem like some kind of legend of Chomutov. Does anyone have any info about him? Did he play anything for the national squad? Was he an LW, C or RW?

Thanks.

Last edited:

helgo

May 6, 2010
Budweis
Spent his whole career as a pro (12 seasons) with Chomutov, played about 400 games and scored 219 goals, has the most penalty minutes taken in club history. That's pretty much all i could find about him, hope it helps a little.

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under
Spent his whole career as a pro (12 seasons) with Chomutov, played about 400 games and scored 219 goals, has the most penalty minutes taken in club history. That's pretty much all i could find about him, hope it helps a little.

Yeah. Seems like he only finished top-10 in goals scored one time. A little underwhelming although he seems to have been quite solid through many years, averaging about 20 goals per season.
Another funny thing I found out while looking at this is that Jiri stands for George, which i know you guys allready knew.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad