Jimmy Howard's Cameo in Detroit Pistons Video

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
A lot of big names in that video. Are the Pistons supposed to be good again or something? Havent really cared for them much since the days of Rip Hamilton, Rasheed Wallace, Tayshaun Prince and Chauncey Billups. Not really a basketball fan, but that team was fun to watch.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
A lot of big names in that video. Are the Pistons supposed to be good again or something? Havent really cared for them much since the days of Rip Hamilton, Rasheed Wallace, Tayshaun Prince and Chauncey Billups. Not really a basketball fan, but that team was fun to watch.

They are 2 and 0 at the moment. I wouldn't expect them to be "good" per se but it appears that they are building themselves into a position where they will be soon, or so I am hearing. I'm in the same boat as you though, never been big into basketball but did watch back then because it was entertaining to watch.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA

They should definitely make the playoffs this year at least; 6th or 7th seed.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014

Supposed to be a playoff team or 2nd round team at least, I think. I don't know don't follow basketball but because they barely missed the playoffs and got another good pick and player I think that they are expecting a berth

Also The guy from the walking dead is dead. He died in the comics. and His death scene makes no sense for him to come back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad