Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
i

6rMRiII.gif

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Ugh. I honestly did not think it looked serious when it happened (we all thought it was his shoulder that was the concern). Jimmy put himself in a dangerous spot though.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Garappolo is going to be 27 soon and I'm still not entirely sure how good he is.

Was really hoping we were going to see him turn into a star this year. At least it's early enough so that he should be fully recovered for next year, but this sucks.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Yep looked similar to Wentz's last year. Knee buckled when he cut. **** this stupid game.
Sucks for him... SF isn’t going to be watchable with CJ at the helm.

Man, he didn’t have to get every last inch before he stepped out. Could have gone out before the 15 yard line.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Garappolo is going to be 27 soon and I'm still not entirely sure how good he is.

Was really hoping we were going to see him turn into a star this year. At least it's early enough so that he should be fully recovered for next year, but this sucks.

He was starting to find a rhythm today and was balling. Now I know why Shanahan broke his tablet on the sideline.

Reactions: m9

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California

Man, he didn’t have to get every last inch before he stepped out. Could have gone out before the 15 yard line.

It was 3rd and goal. They needed all the yardage they could get.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hate to see this. He was one of the players I really wanted to watch over a full season and I think the Niners were going to build towards something this year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

If it wasn’t this play, it would’ve been another.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Hate to see this. He was one of the players I really wanted to watch over a full season and I think the Niners were going to build towards something this year.

The offense finally hit its stride today after a couple choppy games too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad