Jimmy Fallon Makes a Bet!

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I wasn't sure where to post this and MODs can move this thread accordingly but Jimmy Fallon has ma de a bet with the Montreal Canadiens. I think this great for hockey exposure in general! How great would it be to see Fallon wearing a Habs Jersey on national television with the amount of fans he has? Could be epic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 8.10.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 8.10.19 PM.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 116

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I wasn't sure where to post this and MODs can move this thread accordingly but Jimmy Fallon has ma de a bet with the Montreal Canadiens. I think this great for hockey exposure in general! How great would it be to see Fallon wearing a Habs Jersey on national television with the amount of fans he has? Could be epic.

That's pretty legit exposure either way. The guy has 12.7M followers on twitter so that bet went around.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I love it, big fan of Fallon....way better than Leno

Split a gut on that ditty Fallon and his sidekick got into this past week, on their Screen Grabs bit. It all started with "Tower Weiner ... clap-clap, clap-clap-clap" and degenerated from there. Guess you had to be there.

Last edited:

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
Split a gut on that ditty Fallon and his sidekick got into this past week, on their Screen Grabs bit. It all started with "Tower Weiner ... clap-clap, clap-clap-clap" and degenerated from there. Guess you had to be there.

yea that was really funny...The dumb panda got me rolling on the floor too

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Huge fan of Fallon...miss him on SNL!!
(SNL misses him, too!!!).

Always coming up with creative/funny ideas!!!

I heard something about someone (who?! I forgot?!) riding the Bull at Chez Serge...if they lost the bet??!!!?!!
(but probably mistaken?!).

Anyone has the ''we need more cowbell'' video?!!!!
(Christopher Walken ;Will Ferrell ; Jimmy Fallon laughing throughout the entire skit! such a classic skit!!!!! one of the best ever!!!!!! since the Eddie Murphy, Belushi days!!!!).

Wish Jim Carrey started his career on SNL!!
(but..''Living Color'' was also very funny!!).

Go Habs Go!!
Go health Go!!
Go Fallon Go!! (always funny/friendly and super positive!!!).

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
Huge fan of Fallon...miss him on SNL!!
(SNL misses him, too!!!).

Always coming up with creative/funny ideas!!!

I heard something about someone (who?! I forgot?!) riding the Bull at Chez Serge...if they lost the bet??!!!?!!
(but probably mistaken?!).

Anyone has the ''we need more cowbell'' video?!!!!
(Christopher Walken ;Will Ferrell ; Jimmy Fallon laughing throughout the entire skit! such a classic skit!!!!! one of the best ever!!!!!! since the Eddie Murphy, Belushi days!!!!).

Wish Jim Carrey started his career on SNL!!
(but..''Living Color'' was also very funny!!).

Go Habs Go!!
Go health Go!!
Go Fallon Go!! (always funny/friendly and super positive!!!).

Fallon tweeted that he is in for the bet and he wants Youppi to ride the bull at chez serge in a Rangers jersey.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Fallon tweeted that he is in for the bet and he wants Youppi to ride the bull at chez serge in a Rangers jersey.

This is super funny!!!!! (didn't even know Fallon knew about the ''Chez Serge'' bull!!).
BTW, this is genius marketing for Chez Serge!!! (but, I hope it doesn't happen, of course!).

These kind of bets/ideas should happen more often!! (very entertaining gamesmanship!!).

But, gotta complain a bit!! So...all we get from Fallon (if Habs win) is him wearing the Habs' jersey for one monologue?! How about him chanting ''Go Habs Go!! throughout the show!! How about making the Fallon show band wear the Habs' jersey, as well!!!!!!!

Why not more than one monologue?! (what about two monologues!!!!! ok, I'm probably pushing it!!).

Or...how about that Montrealer (Filipino) hairstylist/barber who makes Stanley Cup and Hab symbols/haircuts!!!! Fallon should get one of those if Hab beat the Rangers!!!

Or...Fallon has to invite all Hab players on the show right after the win!! (if they win). I guess the next night or same night if the win is in NY!! (during the monologue!!). Subban and Price get to lift Fallon up in the air (while Fallon has to chant ''Go Habs Go!! several times!!). Ok, I'm pushing it!!!!!hahaha!!!

Go Habs Go!!!!!
Go health Go!!!!
Go Youppi Go!!
Go Fallon Go!!:sarcasm::naughty:

Last edited:

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
I heard ferguson is leaving soon.

Fallon has improved a lot. Early on, he seemed totally out of his element. Seems like a likeable dude, to boot.

On SNL, especially in the beginning...Fallon always seemed kind of shy, very humble,etc,etc....

So much talent and yet seems very down-to-earth!! (great stuff!).
Of course, I don't really know Fallon!!, but that's what it seems like!!
I miss Ferrell, Sandler, Fallon and so many more on SNL!!!

Go Habs Go!!!
Go health Go!!!

p.s.: that was one heck of a hilarious Fallon show...when he had Joseph Gordon-Levitt (500 Days of Summer) on the show...they had to lip-sync to some songs...extremely funny!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad