@jiminy cricket is the worst poster of all time

is JC a piece of living shit

• Total voters

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
i just want to point out that it's been 2 weeks here and not a single bullet has been argued against with any validity.

@Jiminy Cricket is the biggest piece of shite on this motherf***in' site.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Gee man, if Jiminy died, there would be nothing funny left in the lounge and we would have to go back to the main board and search for humour there. Good luck with that.

lol @ funny. homie is pushing disabled-level content in bright colors like the herpes virus flowing through a human bloodstream. it's trash.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:
Spanfeller_Headshot_-_2008_400x400.jpg

:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
lol, the 20 minutes a day i spend replying to comments here hardly gets me worked up. just stating real fax ya know?
Yes but why do you literally appear to be so #triggered???

It's like literally almost 90% of your posts or roughly halve you are literally like "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" all over @Jiminy Cricket like he is literally living inside the inside of your head "rent free" in a free "rent controlled" dwelling that he will never pay more than $0.00 dollars for on a monthly basis because you literally cannot evict him per the terms of your free rental agreement.

Why is that???

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yes but why do you literally appear to be so #triggered???

It's like literally almost 90% of your posts or roughly halve you are literally like "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" all over @Jiminy Cricket like he is literally living inside the inside of your head "rent free" in a free "rent controlled" dwelling that he will never pay more than $0.00 dollars for on a monthly basis because you literally cannot evict him per the terms of your free rental agreement.

Why is that???

bro, i honestly don't even get the joke here. did you eat some mushrooms?

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
It`s So Easy 2 Tear someone Down. But it Take`s Real Strength 2 Build Someone Up.

I AM BEAUTIFUL, NO MATTER WAT THEY SAY
WORD`S CAN`T BRING ME DOWN
I AM BEAUTIFUL, IN EVERY SINGLE WAY
YES, WORD`S CAN`T BRING ME DOWN

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Why can't I like this..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad