Jim Ramsay named head athletic trainer for Team Canada

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Didn't see this already. Congrats Rammer!

webgiannone8s-2-web.jpg

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I have such a soft-spot for Rammer... even if he did ignore me one game I went to in Buffalo. I was right behind the Rangers bench yelling 'RAMMER! RAMMER!' during warmups. He definitely heard me. Got nothing :( If nothing else I should be happy he was focused on his job :laugh:

Still love the guy.

Comes as no surprise though. He's been working with the Canadian National team for a while now AFAIK

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Outside of this year and 10-11 it seems like the Rangers don't have serious injuries all that often. (Staal the last couple of years is pretty much it). I feel like it's more than just luck. This fact let us get in the playoffs a few years.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Happy for him. He and Sam Rosen are the two constants of the Rangers world.

Exactly this. Rammer has been with the team for almost 20 years now...he's as much a mainstay as Sam is. It'll be a very strange and sad day when either of those guys move on.

And congrats to Rammer! I know he won gold with Canada in 2002, I can't remember if he was a part of the 2010 team? I'm assuming he was.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
I started watching during the 94 Cup Run thanks to my brother. This guy has been behind the bench from that day until this one with many more years to come. Canada is in good hands.

Mr Atoz*

Close second to Rangers winning the Cup.

Are they selling hats?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad