Kings Video: Jim Fox yelling "WHOA!"

Ron*

I have to admit, I don't like Jim Fox.

fox83.gif

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Its weird I don't recall him ever making these exclamations when I first started watching him in 2007. It seems like it's been more of a recent trend for him. I don't mind it though.

PermaFox

Mar 30, 2013
Grew up watching him play and could not stand him when he started with Bob in 1990 but IMO has formed into a good analyst.
Between Bob and Jim, Nick and Daryl, we have the best two crews around. Yeah, I am probably biased since I have been listening to these guys, mainly Bob and Nick, for nearly my whole life.
Be thankful, we could have that complete D-bag Brian Hayward that the Ducks have.
Thanks for the vid!

reset

Puck Luck
Oct 5, 2005
South Bay
in my opinion, can't ask for anyone better in terms of an analyst. imagine if Brian Hayward was bob millers right hand. the thought of that makes me cringe. lol

also can't say enough how nice and approachable foxy is. great guy.

BamBam1031

Aug 8, 2008
in my opinion, can't ask for anyone better in terms of an analyst. imagine if Brian Hayward was bob millers right hand. the thought of that makes me cringe. lol

also can't say enough how nice and approachable foxy is. great guy.

This. A couple years back, I was at a game and saw Fox between periods running to the bathroom. I yelled out, "Jimmy!" and waved, just to say hi. He stopped, turned around, fixed his suit, and dutifully stood there for his fan (despite the deafening call of nature). Seeing that, I had to veer off-course and walk over to him to shake his hand. Really nice guy.

He has become more of a homer lately, tho.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
Its weird I don't recall him ever making these exclamations when I first started watching him in 2007. It seems like it's been more of a recent trend for him. I don't mind it though.

agree with this. ^^^^

although when he does it I have to call him Jimmy Fox, just like when he was a rookie.

rajuabju

The One & Only
Dec 30, 2006
Los Angeles
Fox is above average for color commentary.

Yea, maybe he's not "the best" or most interesting. But look at what so many other teams (hockey and other sports) have.... it could be a LOT WORSE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad