Player Discussion Jim Carey (Help me find his jersey)

Avalanche2133

May 16, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
Hey guys! Not sure where to post this, so mod can move it wherever, but I’m a HUGE Jim Carey fan. Why you ask? When I was about 12 I remember watching him win the Vezina trophy for you guys in his 1st full season. Was quite impressed. I was also a big Jim Carrey the actor fan. Lol. Crazy how after winning the Vezina however he vanished from the league so quick. Think he had a season or 2 in Boston and that was it.

Anyways, I can’t for the life of me find a blue screaming eagle jersey of him. There’s 2nd hand websites that offer custom jerseys but it’s hit and miss if they are legit or not. But if anyone out there in DC knows a place that I can order one online it would be much appreciated. The blue screaming eagle jersey is my favorite jersey of all time!

Man those mid 90s Capitals teams were fun to watch. I also loved Bondra and Gonchar and Oates!

I’m a Avs fan and hope it’s Caps vs Avs in finals if season comes back!

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
EBay. Search Jim Carey jerseys, and save the search. It will email you whenever a new listing that has “Jim Carey Jersey” in it pops up. You’ll have one within a month, I’d wager (if not sooner).

let me check for you

edit — there is a white screaming eagle. Large. 199. That’s about right for a good replica. Maybe 150. But not much less than that.

anyway, save it and set it up so it emails you each tome a new one pops in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->