Confirmed with Link: Jf Berube for future considerations

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
you need to work on your sarcasm there. You sound like a blow-hard.

Lmao the poll in the Gaut/Keane trade is an 83% yes. If we traded Kreider and got Newhook and a 1st.. that's worthy of an 83%.

But if I'm gonna have a reputation as a unanimous hater/closet Islander fan I'm going to have some fun with it (and you're right it is very hard to have sarcasm translate well over the internet)

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Me trying to figure out if this is dominoes for a Georgiev trade
tenor.gif

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Can someone fill me in on how Gauthier looked? I was watching the game on and off and couldn’t really focus.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Me trying to figure out if this is dominoes for a Georgiev trade
tenor.gif

If I never have to hear the word dominoes in relation to a minor and likely irrelevant and meaningless hockey trade again, I'll die a happy man. I'm still pissed at myself for thinking Hockeybuzz was real in like 2009 and when Dubinsky got E5'ed for Jay Bouwmeester I nearly had an anxiety attack

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
This move is a result of Shesterkin not returning to Hartford.

Originally the thought was he’d get a taste, maybe travel back and forth a few times and then head down for the playoffs.

But there’s one big problem with that plan - Shesterkin hasn’t missed a beat and shouldn’t be anywhere other than the NHL.

So, long story short, they just got an AHL insurance policy.

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
When is the earliest we can sign him? Kreider played in playoffs for us straight after college. And AHL playoffs start later than NHL.

That would mean NYR would burn a year off his ELC. That's not happening. He could sign an ATO at season's end which would be in March or April some time, but I'm not sure if he would be eligible for playoffs.

Wall will be here next season....

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Lmao the poll in the Gaut/Keane trade is an 83% yes. If we traded Kreider and got Newhook and a 1st.. that's worthy of an 83%.

But if I'm gonna have a reputation as a unanimous hater/closet Islander fan I'm going to have some fun with it (and you're right it is very hard to have sarcasm translate well over the internet)

your reply is as confounding as the acquisition of Berube. I don't know what you are talking about. Perhaps work on the clarity of your posts as well. Not being a dick, but take the feedback however you want.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
your reply is as confounding as the acquisition of Berube. I don't know what you are talking about. Perhaps work on the clarity of your posts as well. Not being a dick, but take the feedback however you want.

Jeez tough crowd. I guess you missed yesterday's debacle in which I expressed concern over the Gauthier trade and him spending the rest of the season in the AHL, that would have meant he'd have 5 NHL games to his name at age 23 on opening night and he'd be getting close to the age if you dont have anything to show for yourself at this level its not going to happen.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
I think there may be some additional conversations between these two teams. Not unlike Holden going to the Bruins before they connected on Nash.

Not quite on that scale, but Fast is someone they could re-engage the Rangers about.

AV always liked Quickie.

Kreider too and Kreider's good buddy Hayes is there too.

Reactions: egelband

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad