Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ Wings | Oct. 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
expecting complete domination from the Jets.... this one shouldn't be close.

out shoot, out score, expecting Laine to break-out of his slump.

will help with the Wings' #LoseForHughes campaign too :)

SimpleSimon

Nov 9, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
I want the Jets to beat both Detroit and Toronto, but if we have to lose one on the back to back I would rather it be Detroit. If we do lose one, it would most likely be Toronto.

iannn

Jan 7, 2010
Nagging injuries / maintenance days would be my guess for those guys.
Yeah wasn't meaning to slight Wheels/Buff, just saying that I've seen a lot of people criticizing the work ethic of Laine/Ehlers lately and this goes against that narrative.

SirKlaus

Nov 8, 2017
I hope he wakes up - it's about time.

WPSOb.gif

WSzKQ.gif

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
The Wings are 1-6-2. Does anyone else have a bad feeling about the game tonight? The Jets still haven't been able to string together a solid 60 minute effort for a number of games.

:jets

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
The Wings are 1-6-2. Does anyone else have a bad feeling about the game tonight? The Jets still haven't been able to string together a solid 60 minute effort for a number of games.

:jets
I'm probably not the best person to answer your question as I don't think I've ever had a bad feeling about a game. I look forward to them and roll with the outcome. I do like that we have a very talented team that can find many different ways to win. And once we get the train rolling we will be hard to stop.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Still remember last years visit to Detroit like it was yesterday. Comrie got the start and the Jets lost. Just show 'em the tape from last year and that should get them fired up!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hoping for a good effort from our top players, expecting more of the same disinterested lacklustre play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad