Canada
It's the budgie's night off, so...

EagerQuickIsabellineshrike-small.gif

What the hell is that ??

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well I am happy with that third period and OT. We need the team to start playing like that more consistently.

Glad to see Scheifele kick it into gear and play like he can.
Little with another good night.
Connor and Ehlers were pretty solid, we need Laine to kick it up a notch.

JoMo and Trouba were outstanding again. Chevy needs to do what he can to keep them together long term.

Helle was mediocre, team won it for him. Get Kuli out next game.

Reactions: GNP

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
My thoughts:

- Perreault on that line with Lowry+CoppClooked good

- Wheeler is playing like a dude with a sore back. He's not 100%.

- Does it honestly make sense to have Roslovic up here for 7 mins a game while he is a) waiver exempt and b) could be playing 20 mins a night in the A?

- Rough night for Morrow.

- Jets didn't win, the St.Louis Jake Allen's lost.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Lets not kid ourselves .....Jets put in just over 20 minutes, in that one. Against Jake Allen.

I think the blues players and coaching staff thru a wrench in our flow and that 5 minute major delayed our Jets reaction to figuring out how to play against them and reintroduce our game...

So yes your right but so am I...

We won...

The blues deserved two points but thankfully they only got one and that was for giving us Statsny…

Were paid in full now...

Go :jets Go

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Lets not kid ourselves .....Jets put in just over 20 minutes, in that one. Against Jake Allen.

They started to look a bit better in the 2nd, until Tanev's dumb penalty. They were bailed out of a 5 minute PK against a hot PP by an equally dumb, but less dangerous, penalty from the Blues.

Bouwmeester was beyond bad tonight. The whole team kind of left Allen out to dry. On that OT goal, you can see Trouba go towards the net and Schenn leave him along to go towards Connor.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
My thoughts:

- Perreault on that line with Lowry+CoppClooked good

- Wheeler is playing like a dude with a sore back. He's not 100%.

- Does it honestly make sense to have Roslovic up here for 7 mins a game while he is a) waiver exempt and b) could be playing 20 mins a night in the A?

- Rough night for Morrow.

- Jets didn't win, the St.Louis Jake Allen's lost.

Roslo needs the figuring out the NHL time so when something happens he can move up the ladder if need be...

Lets see what he's like in ten games from now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad