Jun 29, 2015
Outside Looking In
HalfWhisperedDeer-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: talitintti

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
raw

I was so close to turning the game off when Tanev took a major but I remembered that this team is actually capable of the occasional comeback (pulls up highlights of game 3 against Nashville for the millionth time).

See, THAT'S the spirit I like to see here. Might only be 5-10% but that's a big number in the grand scheme of things. I wouldn't throw out 10% of a hoagie. Nor would anyone on the team if the GDT picture gallery is any indication ;)

Reactions: EpicGingy

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Was at the game. Honestly i thought we werent going to come back. Loved that Maurice shuffled the lines a bit. Lemieux and Tanev were nowhere to be seen in the 3rd.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Too bad Ehlers and Laine missed what turned into a good game!

MIA.

Small Dutch Male, small in stature, blond hair, fair complexion. Last seen somwhere around the BEll MTS Centre in Mid May 2018

Tall Finnish male, blond hair, translucent skin, last seen with small in stature pale skinned Dutch male somewhere around Bell MTS Centre in Mid May 2018

May be together, not considered dangerous!

powder88

Nov 21, 2013
Jets third in the entire NHL, but would be on the road to start the first round of the playoffs if they started today (At Colorado).

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Ran out of cilantro but that game was worthy of some.

Trouba took a beating but good on him for hurting the Blues where it counts most.

Chiarot looked terrible early, but he led the comeback. Laine finally looked alive playing with Scheif and Wheeler. Would like to see more of them.

Connor played a good game, good hustle. Little lost a lot of little battles, but made strong defensive plays, some really nice passes. And scored the biggest goal.

Ehlers really bothers me. Great speed. Almost set-up Little early. But he just doesn't win pucks on the boards, doesn't help in 1 on 2's. Very frustrating. If the top line demotes Connor to the 2nd, I think in all honesty Perreault or Roslovic make the 2nd more dangerous, in Ehlers place.

Morrissey great again.

Morrow probably sits for Kulikov next game. That pairing has not been strong, since preseason.

Myers is Myers. It's almost Halloween, never know what to expect.

That's a big win, early in the season. A loss sucks the Jets back into the pack. Need to keep pace with Nashville and Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->